CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged!!

Okay, my sister Jullie tagged me. You can all blame her for how boring I really am.

8 Things I am obsessed with right now
  • Tyler getting done with his jobs out of town and being home again
  • Tallon and how amazing he is
  • Orrin and how dang cute he is
  • Vivin and how in the world I got him JK he is so much fun
  • Finding the perfect Christmas gifts for the boys
  • Trying to figure out how this blogging thing works
  • Trying to sell our house (still don't know if this is good or bad)
  • Yeah, I got nothing. Told you I was boring!

8 Words or phrases I use often

  • "Boys!!!"
  • "Okay, who stinks now!"
  • "I love you!"
  • "Bless your heart"
  • "Really?" "Are you kidding me?" or anything that implies shock over the twins latest act of mutiny
  • "Is it nap or bed time yet"
  • "Raising 3 boys is like being pecked to death by a chicken"
  • "I am truly the luckiest mom in the world"

8 Shows I love to watch

  • Back to the boring part of my life, we don't have TV. I know, some would think this impossible. We quite like it. So unless anything Disney or Dreamworks counts, I got nothing.

8 Things I did yesterday (this is going to be good)

  • Got Tallon to school on time
  • Played and laughed with the twins
  • Babysat the most adorable little 6week old boy
  • Took the boys to Burger King for dinner
  • Talked to Tyler on the phone for our daily chat
  • Did some laundry
  • Put the kids to bed by 8:00
  • anyone want to trade lives about now?!

8 Places I like to eat

  • Olive Garden
  • China Town
  • Rocky Mountain Seafood
  • Los Cabos
  • anywhere where I don't have to cook
  • Garcia's
  • The 5 n' Diner
  • Taco Bell (but only when we are broke)

8 Things I am looking forward to

  • selling the house and moving to Montana
  • a great Christmas season
  • Tyler coming home TONIGHT
  • Tallon's next adventure
  • Orrin and Vivin's next discovery
  • Snow
  • Days when the only things that matter are my boys
  • The next Clever Ladies day out!!

8 things on my wish list

  • See Alaska
  • Adopt a baby
  • For a home always filled with the laughter of children
  • That my children will always love their mom the most
  • To see the many angels that guard my family daily
  • To always have friends that are family and family that are friends
  • To always love Tyler more than I did yesterday
  • That my children will always find joy in the little things

So now everyone knows how truly boring I am. The truth be told, I don't know how much I would really change. I am truly blessed with all that I have.

3 comments:

~Carolyn Beth said...

Hi Jaymie! I found your blog on Lyndi's, hope you don't mind me reading. Your boys are adorable! Hope all is well :)
~Carolyn

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

hey why am i not added on there! well you are going on mine hope you don't mind! jshoopes.blogspot.com

p.s. this is storme!

Heidi B said...

Jaymie,
I am with you on the TV. We have been without daily TV since we moved, in August. It took me awhile to get over my addiction, but I am liking it this way. All we watch is movies over and over.
Heidi