The kids went swimming "star valley" style
The boys tried their hardest to wrestle my house to destruction.
Tallon got his fair share of times to take the dog out. He is my optimistic child, he wears shorts and thinks spring!
The wildest we got was when Tallon talked me into giving him a Mohawk. Still a good looking kid!!
We did a kid swap with my sister and Anna came to spend the night with the twins. The three of them had a ball!! Anna loves to boss and mother and the twins love to be bossed and mothered, a perfect combination!
The biggest issue we had was that I couldn't keep the fridge stocked!! Every time the boys hollered I would find them like this, begging for more food.
Saturday the sun decided to shine and we didn't waste any time getting to Thayne to do some coasting!! We hope for a good weekend every year and when it comes we spend a day down on the hill. Everyone got sunburned, but had a ball getting it. The kids were so content all day. They climbed the hill a dozen times or more and never complained. It was a great way to end the week.

It was wonderful having Tallon home all week. I love having all of the kids home, even if it means lots of fights! I am excited for the spring that is supposed to be here and the fun times ahead.

1 comments:
I have loved reading your blog. Your kids are just adorable. I can't believe Tallon is so big! I'm so proud of Jackie, would you tell her that for me. I also loved the story about Tallon in love; that was adorable. Take care! Just so you know, I'm putting your blog on my google reader so I don't miss anything!
Post a Comment