CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A little too much time on our hands???

We were so lucky to have some of our friends come and play with us this morning. Raf and Skylar are always so much fun! When it was time for them to leave I stepped in the house to grab some things for Kassie, and noticed a mysterious hole in the screen.

It wasn't there earlier this morning so I was quite baffled. But I am a quick thinker, and put two and two together. The equipment used...

and the operator

The best part of all is that Tallon can't remember what he was thinking when he was doing something so wrong. Hum.
Every time I walk past the front door, I have to count to 10. We will see what punishment is in store when his daddy gets home!

1 comments:

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

Hey! I am so glad that you left a comment on our blog! I could not for the life of me remember what your blog address was! Hooray! We found you! Looks like you are having a great summer!