Came down with a killer of a toothache last Wednesday. It has been a long week. Just got back from the dentist. Being poked with a needle never felt so good.
If you haven't heard yet, baby Reagan came a little over 3 weeks early. I had a surpise c-section (she was breech), but I am now home and recovering. Baby was 5 lb and 15 oz, 16 inches long and very healthy! Take care of yourself, wish I could be of some help.
We live in beautiful Avon Montana and love being together. Our home is filled with the laughter of 6 amazing little boys. Their imaginations run free and keep us on our toes.
1 comments:
If you haven't heard yet, baby Reagan came a little over 3 weeks early. I had a surpise c-section (she was breech), but I am now home and recovering. Baby was 5 lb and 15 oz, 16 inches long and very healthy! Take care of yourself, wish I could be of some help.
Post a Comment