CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

One of Those Saturdays

Saturdays at our house we try to make fun. Tyler gets all his work done on his Friday off so that we can have Saturday as a family day. Tonight as we looked back on our day we had done just that: had a perfect day spent with family.
I got to go shoot a family reunion early this morning. The twins went with me and Ty took the oldest and the youngest: perfect. The family I got to spend my morning with just happens to be one of the families I love. They have been "my family" since I was born and are now some of our dearest friends. I love the pics that I grabbed of "my grandpa earl" and my boys: perfect.

As I was busy visiting with family Tyler was busy getting ready for a fun afternoon. A ranger ride was the order for the day and you know what, it was pErFeCt!! We wanted to go south and had been told that you couldn't go far. Everyone was right, 4 miles was about all we could go on the main road, but the perfect little side road that we found worked just great. Van's smile will attest to our great day.

Our big kid crew for the day was made up by Carter, Vivin, Tallon, Brixton, and Orrin. Tallon and Brixton are sporting their new knives they bought with their OWN money yesterday. They think they are soooo big now.

Orrin showing off his idea of a perfect lunch,a granola bar and 2 kinds of chips.

Vivin's choice was just as perfect.

Orrin and Brixton having a little chill time in the Ranger.

So this is totally random, but notice how much smaller Van's one tooth is compared to the other? Weird but still perfect.

PERFECT!!!

Tallon put his trusty new knife to work cutting all the wildflowers in the meadow for me: perfect.

Tallon and Brixton. These 2 have been the best of friends since they were 15 months old.

Yes, they are sooo very cool.

We looked back on our day and really it was just Perfect.

1 comments:

Heidi B said...

looks like fun, that is a weird tooth, but atleast it's just a baby tooth, Sam still only has three on top