...nobody said it but I am pretty sure everyone was thinking it.
Van's hair is LOVELY. Simply lovely. Long, blonde, and perfect. But it is always in his face and dirty. Tallon and Tyler have been hinting towards a cut for a while now and I told them both that when the baby got here I would cut it. Well after a breakfast of simple cold cereal that resulted in nasty hair, I finally gave in.
The before....
Van's hair is LOVELY. Simply lovely. Long, blonde, and perfect. But it is always in his face and dirty. Tallon and Tyler have been hinting towards a cut for a while now and I told them both that when the baby got here I would cut it. Well after a breakfast of simple cold cereal that resulted in nasty hair, I finally gave in.
The before....

2 comments:
I am still waiting to give Sam his first haircut. What he has is long but oh so thin. Maybe by is 2nd birthday!
Colt is 18 months, and has already had 4 haircuts... I must be obsessive :)
Post a Comment