CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

3 Weeks of Changes

Wow, I can't believe that it has been 3 weeks since our little Conn joined our family. Time flies when your having fun! Conn has added so much love to our home. The boys just adore him. They are full of loves and kisses for this little one. Tallon is a ton of help as always. It is a good thing he is so independent and helpful. The twins are really full of it right now. With all the changes going on in our home it isn't to surprising. I am looking forward to getting life settled again and having them become a bit more human.I have been most impressed with Van. How he loves his little brother. He only cries about Conn when he is not allowed to hold him. He squeezes just tight enough to let Conn know he is holding him and kisses him on the head all the time. It really has been nice. I was a bit more than a little worried at how Van was going to react to being a big brother. Tyler is hating being away so much. He loves his little ones. The other night Tallon and I had pack meeting for scouts so Tyler got a good couple of hours with his little man and I think it was good for both of them :)I am loving being a mom of 5 boys. I am exhausted, but happy. I will be so happy when we get this move over with and are finally together as a family again. I think everyone will be a lot happier. Well the babe is crying, there went my 5 mins of peace:)

0 comments: