We have met and enjoyed making new friendships with so many people. Our friends in the ward have truly been my saving grace. One such friend is Tamie. She befriended me early as is very dear to my heart. She has 3 boys of her own so when she offered to do our family pictures I new she would rock them. And she DID!! I love everything about them. She captured my boys in a way that shows each of their personalities and they are taken at The Stone House on the green belt that runs just behind our house. So many great memories are wrapped in these images. Thanks Tam. Love Ya!!!
Crazy is as crazy does...
13 years ago

2 comments:
Jamie I miss you guys some much hope all is going great and can't wait for ya to come back!!!!!
These are DARLING!!! Those dang kids need to quit growing . . . :)
Post a Comment