but remember the issues Tallon is having with the snow? His big plan for today was to eat green! He got his idea because they have been learning about St. Patricks Day in school. He is convinced that he is going to catch a leprechaun, and ask for a wish (he says he wouldn't know what to do with a pot of gold)! So in honor of missing green and hoping for a wish, we ate this for dinner.
Vivin was so excited about green pancakes!! He would pick one up on his fork and show everyone and just start to jabber. We didn't get all he was saying, but at the end you would hear "silly"!
Tallon was so proud of his idea. He had a ball helping make everything green.
Orrin is hard to impress. He was just happy to be eating.
After we had put the twins to bed, Tyler sat and read a story about St. Patricks Day with Tallon. He asked Tallon what he was going to wish for when he caught his leprechaun. Tallon just smiled and replied "I am going to wish for summer and the fair, and for someone to bring another mechanical bull for me to ride on!" If only our wishes could be so simple, what a wonderful world that would be.

1 comments:
I wish I was that creative, cute idea! Tell Tallon that I wish for summer and camping and Bear Lake.
Post a Comment