CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of 1st grade

I just can't believe how fast the summer went! It has been so wonderful having Tallon home and being the big brother. He took care of RBK, watched the twins, helped run errands, and was just the best helper! What am I going to do without him!??!?!
He has been so excited for school to start. He was up bright and early this morning with a big smile. Here he is ready for the first day of school

He wanted to ride his bike with a bunch of his friends...

so off he went.

He is going to have so much fun this year. He went to back to school night and met his teacher, saw where his desk was, saw where to hang his backpack and hat, and came home so excited. He gets a real "school desk" this year complete with a pencil holder and everything. It is just cRaZy how big he is getting!

1 comments:

Skinner Family said...

He is so cute! I played stocker mom today and stopped in to check on Miss Bailey. I am sure Tallon was having as much fun as she was. You will have to see the picture I posted on our blog.