CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wow! What a week!

We have not done a thing but run, run, run. This has been quite a week for the Afton 4th ward! 3 surgeries, 1 commodities order, enrichment at the Care Center and birthday visits. I left every night at 6:30 and have been lucky to return home by 10:00. Poor Tyler would come home (sometimes to dinner), keep the house going, and put the boys to bed. What a deal. I am so thankful that he is so supportive!
Today I had my first funeral. It went really well. I learned tons and hope the next one isn't for a while.
Tallon has been gone for the past 3 days and I miss him terribly. He went down to Logan on Thursday and will be home in the morning. His Uncle Kaleb and Aunt Whit invited him down for a long stay and from his nightly report it sounds like he is having a ball!! The first night Kaleb took him and Carter catfish fishing! He loved every minute of it. He has been swimming, went to the zoo, and is in no hurry to come home. How lucky we are to have such wonderful family that lives close enough to have fun weekends like this. Hopefully Whit got some pics. I will post some when I get them.

0 comments: