CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a Sight!

Dad called the other day and said "If your going to take the dang thing come and get it, or I will do something else with it", so we went and got it!!

This is the old truck that is a part of every memory of my childhood. My first memories are hunting memories. Dad, Grandpa Van, Jennie, and I would load up in it and drive for hours looking for elk up Grey's River. I was the smallest so my spot was under the stick with a gun between my legs and I loved it. It is the truck Grandpa and I used to herd Beefalo (a cross of beef cows and buffalo) when they would get out in our fields. I drove it to high school for 2 years and had everyone trained to wave as she went down the road. I love the old thing and probably just because of the memories that she holds. She now has rust spots and no exhaust, has probably over 300,000 miles, but she still runs. She needs a little TLC and the spare tire put back on the front and she will be as good as NEW!

0 comments: