CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's not my fault!

It really is Tyler's fault! I mean he is the one that insisted that we have our own pair of clippers. And he has made me use them before on his and Tallon's hair. And by using them it gave me confidence that I could cut hair. So you see it really isn't my fault that my little ones went from this...to this in 5 mins.

Thank goodness for a little gel. It looks much worse without it. But then it doesn't look all that great with it either.

I have already sent my apologies to Tyler via text messaging, but I think I had better start working on something really great for dinner. But then again, if I don't, maybe he'll just take away my clippers?!

5 comments:

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

I think they look great!

Catherine Andrews said...

That is the good thing about boys, just buzz it off and it will look good any way. Girls on the other hand!? Let's just say I learned my lesson already not to cut my girls hair!!!

Heidi B said...

I leave the clippers alone. If only I could talk Ty into keeping the clippers away from Ben's head. He ended up like your boys a month ago.

Nield Moments said...

I think they look darling!!! (Glad they finally stood for a picture ;D)

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

hey at least they are just boys and that they look cute even with their heads shaved! :)