CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The worst part of having boys...

is having them circumcised. It is the part I dread the most. With Van's platelets being so low at birth we weren't able to circumcise him until his numbers were up. Well that happened last week so yesterday was the day. I have always made Tyler do this part of having babies, but of course he had to work so it fell on me. Van was a great sport and really handled everything well, I just hate the whole thing.

He is still growing before our eyes. He is up 6 more oz putting him at 7lbs 9oz and is 20 1/2" long. All this kid does is eat, sleep, and grow!

Here he is in all his cuteness with his brothers.



It is terrible that I have to document that this is Orrin. I have to stop and think every now and then which one is which and I know that in a few years I won't have a clue who is who in a picture!
Okay this is bad I just asked Tallon if this was Orrin or Vivin and he said Vivin. Yeah he is right, it is Vivin. So let me retype this. This is Vivin with Tallon and Van. Yeah I know I am a terrible mother.

0 comments: