Where does time go?
He is this cute all of the time.
Except for when I leave him with his daddy and he decides to scream for a good portion of the time.
And maybe not so much when he wakes up in the night and seems to just be starving, but all he really wants to do is snuggle his mommy.
Then there was that one time that he was just a plain stinker and I had to put him in the front pack just to get dinner ready.
Come to think of it, even then he was really cute.
His smile keeps him out of a lot of trouble.
And that to die for laugh that he has helps too.
Oh, and he still tucks his little legs up when I pick him up and he is really asleep, and then snuggles into my chest. That is pure heaven right there.
He is trying so hard to sit up on his own.
He is still just rolling from his tummy to his back.
Tyler insists that I put him on the floor more, but for anyone that has been at my house during the day knows my floors really aren't all that safe. The poor kid could get trampled.
He is so in love with his brothers right now. They get the really big smiles.
I love it when he reaches up and plays with my face.
He is starting to give open mouth kisses!! Love them.
And his hugs! I can't forget about them. He wraps his arms around my neck and plays with my hair and then just rests his head on my shoulder!
Poor thing is starting to hate his car seat. He screamed all the way to my parents the other night. It just broke my heart.
He still holds the rank of "perfect baby" and we love him even more than last month!

1 comments:
He is SOOOO precious! I love that beautiful baby boy!!
Post a Comment