CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Penny for Your Thoughts

My sisters-in-law took some family pics for us last weekend. Trying to get all 6 of us and the dog to cooperate was something else but it was fun. These are the 4 that we have picked but would love some input of which is best.



4 comments:

Stacey Mom said...

Those are great shots, it's so hard to get all the little ones smiling and let alone staying there. I like the last one best! I'm glad you are doing so well, I'm amazed what you get done with all those little ones!

Skinner Family said...

Great pictures!! I think I like the last one the best - good luck!

Alicia said...

I think I will have to vote with the majority on this one and say the last one. Seeing you all together makes me miss you all that much more. See you at Thanksgiving!

PS Tell Tyler it's okay to smile every once and awhile. :) Lol.

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Another vote for the last one. :)