CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

We survived...Barely

Wow... what a week. I think I will take boring over busy for right now!
We had a week full of basketball,... games, practices, tournaments, you name it these kids had it. We had at one or two things going every night and bed time didn't happen until at least 10, for our house that is late!
Our little house doesn't have a lot of extra room, so we took the crib down and gave our company Van's room. It was so weird to walk by and see it like this

I am in the middle of switching out Van's clothes so my mess on top of teenagers just made me shake my head
I was short a "napping room" for daycare, the living room took its place so the bedroom turned into the quiet place for non napping kids

With the extra attention of extra kids Van learned tons of new things. His favorite is this

which I am not sure I am all that ready for.
However, he looked adorable napping on the air mattresses

I guess having teenagers in the house brought out his rebellious side. I really don't like it when babies are old enough to get into trouble.

Friday night the stomach bug hit our Vivin, so Saturday morning I didn't care much that our living room looked like this

Kellen had ball game all day in Rock Springs, Aubrie was going to Idaho, and we needed to spend time in Thayne, so the boys soaked up the last few mins of "togetherness" that they could




We thought that Viv was going to be our only sickie, but not luck. Orrin puked during the closing prayer of Sacrament meeting, sending he and daddy home early.
It is Sunday night and our house is quiet. It has been a fun week. The boys loved every minute of company, ball games, and extra attention.
But I am ready for 8:00 bedtimes and our old routine of the boring is looking really good :)

0 comments: