Tyler has always worked,...always.
When he was at Simplot he had 7 days off, when we had the twins he was home for around 5 weeks, but other than that he has worked. Shift work mostly, but since switching jobs 2/1/2 years ago we have done the Mon-Thurs thing and loved it.
So to have time off during the winter is a bit strange to us.
We are currently going on week 7 of "layoff" and let me tell you Tyler is getting a little to comfy.
He says he is helping me with daycare... yeah right, as I type Tyler and Van are snoozing away on the couch, waiting to go fishing this afternoon with my dad, baby sis, and baby bro. Seriously, what could beat that, besides a paycheck.
So the other day Ty came up MIA and I went looking. I found him here...
When he was at Simplot he had 7 days off, when we had the twins he was home for around 5 weeks, but other than that he has worked. Shift work mostly, but since switching jobs 2/1/2 years ago we have done the Mon-Thurs thing and loved it.
So to have time off during the winter is a bit strange to us.
We are currently going on week 7 of "layoff" and let me tell you Tyler is getting a little to comfy.
He says he is helping me with daycare... yeah right, as I type Tyler and Van are snoozing away on the couch, waiting to go fishing this afternoon with my dad, baby sis, and baby bro. Seriously, what could beat that, besides a paycheck.
So the other day Ty came up MIA and I went looking. I found him here...
Okay maybe he has been some help and I do love having him around and the boys are loving having dad to fulfill every need but seriously it's time to go back to work :)

2 comments:
hope he's doing some honey-dos, I have gotten Ty to do some of mine. I don't which is worse having him home out of work, or away from home with work. When he is home I am frustrated with him cause he doesn't seem like he does much all day and when he's gone I get frustrated with the kids cause I have to deal with them 24/7.
Oh my gosh your pictures to this post made me laugh so hard!! I WANT TYLERS LIFE!!!!!!!! I'm glad you are making it with him home for that long:)
Post a Comment