Congrats!!! I'm so glad he is here and HEALTHY! I was just thinking about calling you yesterday to see how you were feeling. I didn't realize it was already that time. Conn is a cutie. Congrats again!
We live in beautiful Avon Montana and love being together. Our home is filled with the laughter of 6 amazing little boys. Their imaginations run free and keep us on our toes.
5 comments:
Congratulations. Glad all is well.
Congratulations! So happy he is here, safe and sound. I hope you are recovering well.
Oh I can't wait to meet him, until then give him big kisses from us!
Congrats!!! I'm so glad he is here and HEALTHY! I was just thinking about calling you yesterday to see how you were feeling. I didn't realize it was already that time. Conn is a cutie. Congrats again!
Jaymie, he's beautiful! So glad everything went well and he's healthy!
Post a Comment