CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

When do the Babies get out of our bellies

Vivin is starting to get really nervous about having his baby. It really is the funniest thing to me. He asks almost daily when the babies are coming and how we are going to have them. The one good thing about having C-Sections is that it is really easy to explain how the baby is born. I was hoping that once I told him they were going to cut the baby out of his belly, he would lay off the whole he is pregnant thing. No luck. He was eating breakfast the other morning and did a little jump in his seat, he got this funny look on his face and started laughing, he rubbed his tummy, looked at me and said, "wow, my baby has sharp feet", seriously I could have died laughing. I was visiting with my doctor about things on Friday and told her this story and she just laughed. She asked what I was going to do when it was time to have the babe and I just shrugged. What do I do!?!? She is amazing and told me that she would do a C-Section on Vivin that morning. She has a toy chain saw, she said we will just use that and then hand him his own baby (doll) and all will be well with my Viv. Is she not the most amazing doctor EVER!!!!

So now a little journaling so I can remember this joyous time of life. The weekly ultrasounds have been going well. They are in the low range on the high risk graph. The numbers move a bit each week but nothing to alarming. The doctors are so pleased and relieved that I am as far along as I am. Things are looking as if I might even be able to deliver in Jackson instead of traveling down to Utah, which is a huge blessing. But even with things going so good, we are starting to take extra precautions. I talked to the doctors tonight and we are starting twice a week visits to do non stress tests and an amniotic fluid check. This is added to my already weekly visit and weekly ultrasound. Thankfully we can do everything in just 2 visits a week.
And the finally kicker... modified bed rest. Seriously, my goal starting this pregnancy was to avoid bed rest at all cost. Well I can't win them all. I like the word modified, this is how I interpreted modified with Van

What could be more peaceful than relaxing by a river in the spring time, seriously?! To bad it isn't spring time. It is snowing as I type. Don't worry, I'll figure something out :)

0 comments: