CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Holy Crap your OLD!!

I remember when I was younger when you would ask someone who was married with three kids, "how old are you?", and they would say something like "oh, I am only 29", and you would think to yourself, "holy crap they are OLD!", well today was that day in our home!! Tyler turned the big 29!! (I am so glad that he is older than me!!)

Tallon has worked all week on a special gift for his dad. He has been writing stories at school about all of the fun things he and his dad do together. He brought them home and we made them into a book for Tallon's gift.

Tyler loved the book!! He just cried as he flipped through the pages. It is awesome to see how much these two love each other. They truly are the best of friends.

Orrin was not about to be left out, so he offered Tyler his string cheese!! What a thoughtful boy!

It was a fun day of celebrating. We had lots of family and friends call or stop by to offer their condolences!! Tyler is taking the big 29 kinda hard, but even as old as he is, we still love him!!

0 comments: