skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This morning we awoke bright and early to head to the hospital. Yesterday the twins had an appointment with their ENT and it was decided that they needed tubes in their ears. Not a big thing, except Tyler is out of town still, which means I got to do it all by myself. I really don't like to be independent and I really don't like it when my kids get surgery. Put these two together and you can imagine the train wreck that I was. I was expecting to have a month or so before we could plan a surgery date, and when the doctor said "tomorrow at 7:30 will work great!", I was taken off guard. But why wait!! So we arrived at the hospital at 6:45 (we being my mom and I and the twins) and were home by 8:36. Talk about quick, I didn't really have time to worry. They took Vivin back at 7:30, and then got Orrin at 7:40, and by 7:43 they had Vivin in recovery and Orrin followed in 11 mins. They had a hard time waking up and got pretty upset, but after the gas wore off they were back to themselves. So much back to themselves that I have had to put the decorations back on the tree 3 times already and they are just starting to wake up from their naps.Yesterday I had to redecorate 7 times so they have a good 5 hrs to best their record. I am now wondering why I didn't take Tyler's advice and put it up after the kids went to bed Christmas eve!! Well what fun are the holidays if you don't get to decorate the tree at least a few time a day?!
2 comments:
I would have freaked if my husband wasn't there! You are awesome. Plus I love that you have twins, I think it's so awesome!
~Carolyn
Just wanted to let you know that it made me giggle when I saw "Martha" listed on your friends and family!
Post a Comment