CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tallon's Wish List

It has been the funnest thing having Tallon old enough to write. The whole Kindergarten spelling thing is still kicking my butt, but I am getting better. He came out of his bedroom earlier this month with his "list" for Christmas. I laughed so hard as I read it. See how well you can translate.

My Wish List
I want
Fake
Duck
Fake
Duck
Coyote
Fox
Elk
Deer
Mountain
Lion
Turkey
Dog
3 (meaning 3 of each)

Seriously how cute is that. He has carried this thing everywhere with him just encase he ran into Santa. At the Dana Family Party, he was so excited to see Santa. He ran up to him, whipped out his list from his back pocket, and just sat there grinning. Poor Santa was stumped as he was trying to read it but I think it worked out okay.
Tallon was so set on getting everything on his list and it made for a very eventful December making sure he was not disappointed. He left his list with the milk and cookies and was so glad that Santa delivered!

0 comments: