Hello everyone, this is Tyler. Just thought I would give you all a quick look into my life. A short conversation between Jaymie and her friend Kirsten.
Kirsten: Do people still live in Egypt?
Jaymie: Duh! it's like a huge town!
Now do you understand what I go through every day?
Crazy is as crazy does...
13 years ago

4 comments:
Hahahaha!! The funniest part is I can totally see that conversation happening!! LOL!! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you!
hahaha! That really is funny. The sad thing is I can't imagine why we are friends since I would NEVER say anything like that!;D I guess it is just a good things we don't homeschool our kids! LOL!!!
Tyler is short, fat, AND bald! how can you take anything he says seriously!
It's okay Kirsten, we all have our blonde moments, just some of us more than others. :) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment