Just when I thought all the sickness was out of our house, I am proven wrong. Seriously, after hours of cleaning and gallons of Clorox, you would think that nothing would be ABLE to grow in our house. But a phone call from the school telling me that Tallon had just thrown up and that a family friend was on his way home and would bring Tal if I would give permission, proved me wrong. So back to the doctor we went and found out that sweet Tallon now has bronchitis. We get to do one of the annoying doses of medicine, you know the 1 tsp 3 times a day for 10 days, kind. YUCK! I can never remember it 3 times a day. So wish us luck with this next go round. Hey, I guess it could be worse, at least we don't have H1N1. Always look for the positive right?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment