We love to pass on certain traditions and this is one of them. We had Miss Syd over for the weekend and treated her to popcorn and fudge along with a John Wayne movie. I wonder if she will ever come back!?
The twins love when we have company over and this is the treat!
Orrin's private stash
I thought it was an odd request the first time Tyler asked me to make this. But I love him so I did. Try it, you will love it!
Perfect fudge:
3 bags of chocolate chips
1/2 lb butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix in a large bowl.
In a large pan mix 4 1/2 cups sugar and 1 can canned milk. Bring to a rapid boil and boil for 6 mins. Dump over other ingredients. Mix well and pour into a buttered 9x13 pan. Freeze to set and Enjoy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment