So I went to the twins Parent Teacher Conference and they are doing great!
They play well with the other kids and they really seem to be catching on to the whole routine.
I get to the end of the meeting and ask if there is any real concerns that I should be aware of, or if there is anything that I can help with at home.
The teachers just laughed and said the only problem they have is that some days they really can't tell who is who. They think they have them right and then they get all sorts of confused.
I laughed and promised to be better at dressing them different, maybe that would help.
Then I thought of this little sweetie
They play well with the other kids and they really seem to be catching on to the whole routine.
I get to the end of the meeting and ask if there is any real concerns that I should be aware of, or if there is anything that I can help with at home.
The teachers just laughed and said the only problem they have is that some days they really can't tell who is who. They think they have them right and then they get all sorts of confused.
I laughed and promised to be better at dressing them different, maybe that would help.
Then I thought of this little sweetie
and asked if he had tried "switching" his name on them.
The teachers just stared in disbelief and then they all started laughing.
"Wow, that would explain A LOT!" was all they could say.
Tyler and I have had a few good laughs over it.
We wondered when "it" would happen and it is just as funny as we thought it would be.

0 comments:
Post a Comment