CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

So here's a FuNnY

Yesterday afternoon Tyler's uncle called. We visited for a few mins about guns and such.
Then he said "now, this next thing is one of those 'don't shoot the messenger' things."
Oh great
Going through my head was, what has RBK done now? I am going to kill that dang dog!!
He continued "I was just visiting with the Chief of Police, and he asked if I knew a Jaymie Hansen. (oh my gosh are you kidding me the chief of police!!!). I told him oh yes, I know Jaymie she is married to my nephew.
Jaymie he told me that someone has reported you for driving around town with a baby on your lap."
Silence
"I asked him if I could mention it to you. He said that I could and to let you know that it IS something he would give a citation for. He said that it has been reported enough that they are watching for you."
WhAt!! Watching for me. Does that mean that they are like staked out waiting for me?!
I told J that I did in fact drive Tallon to school every morning with Van sitting on my lap, hardly around town. So, yes, I am guilty. I thanked him for letting me know and we both had a good laugh. Thank goodness for family!!
But after we hung up I got thinking about it more and then I got MAD!
Who's business is it!!!!!
I am the parent and it is my business.
I know that I am wrong in driving with Van on my lap but that is MY choice.
It is not for someone else to stick their nose in where it doesn't belong.
Oh, and better yet, this "person" has asked around the school to numerous people wondering who drives that maroon van and drops off their son. And because the police have no idea who I am, they too have been asking around town to certain people wondering if they knew who I am. So there are numbers of people that now know, or think, that I am the worst parents ever.
Why the he** didn't this person just talk to ME!?!?
If she was concerned with what I was doing why didn't she stop me in the crosswalk and talk to me instead of waving and giving me a smile?
I just wish that some people would mind their own business and leave me alone.
And yes I do know who the person is, and yes I will tell you her name, just so you can watch your back in case she decides your business is now her business.
KRISTY CLARK
p.s. Sorry I had to vent but can you tell that I am pissed!!

2 comments:

PONCIANO said...

haha!! This post made me laugh. I don't know kristy clark. But I better find out:) Bummer I have when stuff like this turn in a big over the top stuff.

Heidi B said...

A year or so ago, I was driving from the post office to the CDC to drop Kaia off. I put Ben on my lap and Kaia sat in the front seat. Well some old man(70+) followed me and gave me a lecture as I was taking Kaia into preschool. Some people. Like he ever put his kids in carseats, nevermind seatbelts!