Well our little man is 4 months old today. I can't believe it. He is such an amazing part of our family. The boys still adore him and love when he smiles at them. He is starting to reach and play with toys. He is content to be with his brothers playing on the floor, just watching. He rolled from his tummy to his back this morning at the doctors office, which makes him a big baby now. He took his first bottle of formula last night with Tyler. I am still nursing, just doing a bit of supplementing for some quality Daddy time. He weighed in at 12lbs 3oz and is 24.5 inches long. The doctor said he looked wonderful and was so amazed at how adorable he is. He is a little stink at night. He slept through the night for about a week and a half and then got a head cold. He has sense refused to sleep and it is becoming quite the ordeal. Do I let him cry or continue to get up at least 8 times a night just to give him his binki? Who knows. We all love Conn so much. He has fit into our family so nicely and I can't imagine my life without him. He has all of us wrapped around his finger. Oh, how we love him so.
(sorry no pics. we had to get a new computer and all pic are on the old one. i will put some on soon)
Crazy is as crazy does...
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment