CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Can I get a WhootWhoot!!

Okay, so I am going to give myself a big old pat on the back. I started taking college courses in January. I was nervous about adding one more thing to my schedule and really nervous about having to think again. I do one class every 5 weeks and in about 18-24 months I will graduate with a bachelors degree in Educational Studies. I finished my first class on the 28th of February and received my final grade tonight. I got a 97.17% !!!!! I was shocked. I scored 15/15 on my final paper. Do you know how long it has been since I wrote a paper? A long long long time. I even woke Tyler up to share my good news. I will totally brag and share from the TA
Jaymie,

Thank you for sharing. Your paper was one of the best in this class. It was a pleasure to read. Thank you so much. My best to you as you continue!

Amanda

But with every "way to go" there must be some humble pie. I took a practice quiz for my second class... I got a 55%. Ouch!! I guess I have some work to do. I'm not going to go into detail on the test because when I explained it to Tyler he died laughing. Let's just say it has a lot to do with grammar and punctuation. Only my Dad, Tyler, and my spell/grammar check know how not fun and humbling this next course is going to be.

2 comments:

jessie said...

Way to go! And good luck with the next five weeks:)

Nield Moments said...

YAY, that is awesome!!! I can't imagine anyone growning up in good ole' SV would ever have trouble with spelling, punctuation or speaking in general! :) Did you get my email awhile back with the school questions?

I was glad to see your previous post about getting out in the mountains, sounds like you guys had fun. Wish we could get out into the mountains . . . without a snowmobile or snowshoes! :)

Glad to hear you guys are doing well!