Dear mom and dad,
I really want a cellphone and here are some reasons I could use it for. First,I could use it to call Matt or Amy if they were late taking me to school. Second, I could call you for an emergency. Third,I could call 911 if our house got robbed(and other houses),for a fire,or if somebody got hurt really bad. That is why I want a cellphone and why I should have a cellphone.
Sincerely your best cellphone son,
Tallon!
(Tallon has been working on us for some time now to get him a cell phone. If his letter persuaded you, let us know by leaving a comment. If he gets enough yeas he just might luck out and convince us to let him get one)
Crazy is as crazy does...
13 years ago

1 comments:
I dont know Tal, you have some good points and really thought it out:)
Post a Comment