I get so frustrated with myself for not keeping up on Conn's milestones. My little man turned 7 months today!! I can't believe all that this turkey is doing now.
He started army crawling at 5 months and crawling at 6.
He is pulling himself up on things and just today started walking around the furniture! He is happy happy and gets lots of love from everyone that meets him.
He DOES NOT sleep and I am tired, but oh well.
Man does he have a smile. It seriously melts you when he looks in your eyes and smiles.
He adores his brothers and they adore him
He sucks on my hair when he is tired and it makes me gag.
He is very laid back and such an easy baby.

I don't know if I mentioned it before but a couple of months ago Conn started shaking when he would eat (don't freak out he is fine). I thought and still think that he might be having seizures. It scares me to death when he does it and for awhile he was doing it once a day. He has went a few weeks with out any episodes. I went to the pediatrician twice, the first time made me mad because they advised me to feed him more often, ok?.... what does that have to do with seizures?! The second time the doctor was better. She said that she doesn't think he is having seizures because he doesn't loose conscienceness. She thinks they might be spasms that he will grow out of. I hope this is the case. Tyler, Aunt Jessie and my friend Teri have all seen Conn shake and it leaves a sick feeling in your stomach.
love ty's technique for keeping hands out
With that being documented, Conn is in perfect health. He weighed in a 14lb 15oz today. He is adorable and healthy and we wouldn't change a thing about our Conn Man.
0 comments:
Post a Comment