CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

You'll never guess who just bought us lunch!!!!

Today the twins had a birthday party for a friend from school, down in Littleton. Their first one ever. I can't believe they are big enough to leave at a friends house for a few hours! The family are members of the Church so that takes a lot of worry out of it, but still I kinda cried when they went in and I had to turn around and leave them (kindergarten is soooo going to kick my butt). Any who, while they were at their party, Tallon, Van, Conn, and I found some things to entertain ourselves while we waited for the boys. We decided we would grab a quick thing to eat and chose Wendy's. When I went to pay they server said "Don't worry about it. Orlando Franklin and Jerry Franklin are picking up the tab and signing autographs inside." Ok?...  I was thinking who are Jerry and Orlando Franklin and why are they buying me lunch? I pulled up the to next window and there stood the biggest man I have ever saw!!!! He was huge and wearing a Denver Bronco jersey. Oh... that's who they are!! Orlando Franklin handed me our food and asked us to pull around and come in so he could autograph a football for the boys. Of course we went in and it was a really fun thing. The boys also got to meet Wendy, so that was cool too :)

This monster of a man (a very nice monster mind you) is the one that served us our food. I wish I had more time to find a pic without his helmet on, because this guy looks awesome and is really really nice.
Jerry (we are sooo on a first name basis, remember he bought us lunch) was a bit more reserved but very nice and very polite. He visited with Tallon, told Van he was adorable, played with Conn's toes, and shook my hand and told me what awesome boys I had. So glad we got to meet him.

So there we have it. Yet another awesome memory from Denver and a great one at that.
The Broncos just won themselves some fans for life!!!

0 comments: