CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little to quiet for comfort

Yesterday, towards evening the house was so quiet. There was no screaming, no fighting, no hint of children anywhere. After enjoying the peace for 2 seconds, I started getting a little worried. Too much quiet leads to much mischief, but today I was pleasantly surprised. I found Orrin playing quietly in his room with Mr. Potato Head...

Vivin playing by the front door, being Mr. Potato Head...

and Tallon & Brixton playing cars in his room.

Peace for 5 mins! It was wonderful.

3 comments:

Skinner Family said...

You have to enjoy those moments because I find they are very rare!! Cute kidos! Your little brother and sister got their hair cut from Denise while I was getting mine colored. I knew they had to be yours - if only I could grow hair like your sisters!

Shanna Hurd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna Hurd said...

Hey that is AWESOME!! I know it's always a concern when the house become quiet! As much as us mothers enjoy it! It always means trouble!! LOL I'm glad that wasn't the case here!!! Take care!!