CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

First Day Visitors

Tyler and I got a few fun hours to just enjoy Van. He is so fun to just look at and love on. It still seems really weird to have him here! Strange I know but to us he is just a little miracle and we are just in awe that he is a member of our family. It is strange to think that we "thought" we were done with 3 little boys. Finding out that we were expecting Van was so fun, yet so odd at he same time. How glad I am that he has been added to our family.
Here are some of his first visitors
Vivin meeting Van for the first time

Grandma Sherri, Vivin, Carter, and Tallon

Granddad and Van

Aunt Brynja with Van

Tallon loving on Van

Vivin holding his little brother

Orrin with Van. It took Orrin a bit to warm up to Van but once he held him he was in love

Cousin Carter taking his turn

Uncle Dirt came up for a visit and it looks like he enjoyed his few minutes with Van

Grandpa Chad getting his first glimpse of Van.

It was wonderful having so many come to the hospital. It is one of the best things about having everyone live so close.
Dr. Girling had some red flags pop up during the delivery so she ran a few tests and it has been determined that I have toxemia and that there was a tare in the placenta. That is why I went into labor and now they need to make sure I don't have any seizures so they have put me on a Magnesium Sulfate drip for 24 hours. I have to be monitored really close because it makes people really out of it. It stinks being hooked up to an IV and to have to drag it everywhere but it is better than having something really bad happen. What an eventful day!!

0 comments: