CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Small update of sorts

Tyler is still working out of town during the week and home on the weekends. We are almost half way done!! He has made some amazing trades this weekend, so pics will follow.

Tallon is 7 days aways from graduating from the 1st grade! He received his second honors for reading and we are soooo excited for summer.

Twins are raising hell everywhere they go. They are soooo full of it lately and longing to be outside but the weather is not cooperating very well. We are all a little stir crazy right now.

I have been on bed rest since April 30. It has been a long month at our house. I am so thankful for all the help that has been offered and extended. The meals that have been brought have been delicious and the twins have loved all the play dates. Thanks so much for all who have helped it is much appreciated. I have an appointment this Friday and the doctors told me to bring my husband and my bag! So we will just have to see what Friday brings. We are still scheduled for a C-Section on the 28th so I either have 3 days left or 10 days left! I can't believe we are that close to welcoming boy #4!! Can't wait to meet him.

I promise a real post to follow!

1 comments:

Skinner Family said...

I have been thinking of you. Please let me help you out sometime. I would love to have the twins over to play with Beau sometime. I will give you a call. Good luck Friday, I know what it feels like going to the doctor not knowing what is going to happen :)