Well last night Van starting looking really YeLlOw. So this morning it was no surprise when his billi test came back at 11. Dr. Pockat started photo therapy this morning and we are in hopes that one day will be enough. I was taken off of the Mag and found out that now I get to me monitored for another 24 hours. Boo. I was in high hopes that we would get to come home today. Another joy was getting a catheter in the middle of the night. Not the most pleasant of experiences, but oh well, at least it got to come out this morning. Van's blood work also showed low platelets. The doctor doesn't seem to be to worried, but mentioned it just the same, so I wonder where that is going to lead. Where we know that we are going to be here for at least another 24 hours, Tyler went home to be with the 3 boys and give the grandparents a break. So I get to spend a lonely night in the hospital with nothing to do but watch my baby glow.
Crazy is as crazy does...
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment