CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last of the Lazy Summer Days

School starts in 4 days. I can't believe that summer is gone. Today we made the most of our soon to be gone summer day. Tallon got up bright and early to go boating with Granddad and Brynja. It is sad when you have to wear your hoodie to go boating but it is better than staying home!

I stayed busy making delicious Zucchini Bread. YUM. ...

and Van kept me company with his adorable smiles.

Okay so maybe he isn't always the perfect content baby that I say he is.

But seriously he is still cute even when he is bellering.
In a way I am glad to see school start. This summer has been full of fun but at the same time I am glad to see it go. It has been a hard summer with Tyler gone, and now fall can begin.

0 comments: