CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Through the Years

The first day of school is always full of tears, anticipation, and pictures! As I watched Tallon walk into the school this morning I was amazed at how he has grown through the years.
Here he is his first year of preschool. In case you can't tell, he is the tiny one in the blue coat. Absolutely adorable.


His second year of preschool.


His third year of preschool. Yes I was one of those moms who sent their kid for 3 years.


His first day of Kindergarten


First day of 1st grade


And this morning on his first day of 2nd grade.

I still picture him as my little one. It is crazy to compare these picture and see just how fast he has grown. I will miss him today. It is only until 3:00 that he will be gone, but I will miss him. He has been my helper these past months and a good one at that. The twins woke up after he had left for school and they have asked where he is 50 times already. They miss him.
Tallon told me on the way to school that there were 2 things that make school not much fun. 1- missing RBK all day 2- missing his family. How cute is that.

I know he will do well and come home full of stories from his first day.
We are all excited for what the year holds in store for our little 2nd grader!

0 comments: