CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Smith's Fork

Today we ventured out with most of the Hansen clan and went for a little Ranger/Razer ride. I really thought that we were going to get rained out so I packed 14 blankets for the baby and 2 changes of clothes for each of the boys, but to my great surprise NO RAIN! It is always better to be prepared I say, though Tyler would disagree. He says I pack to much.
Anywho, we had a great day. We had perfect weather and perfect kids. Everyone was all smiles.
Tallon tends to show his excitement more than others

Vivin being adorable

Van loving being in the fresh air

Orrin protecting his potato chips

Lunch break

Miss Camryn

Tallon and Vivin

Orrin, Granddad, and Camryn

Thanks for the great day Hansen Fam!

0 comments: