Today is Tallon's 8th birthday!!
I can't believe my baby is eight.
Tallon is such a delight.
He is an awesome big brother to 3 lucky boys,
he is full of laughter and smiles,
he is a hard worker and dedicated to what he is doing,
he loves to read,
he loves guns as much as his daddy,
his imagination is amazing and very entertaining,
he is a friend to all he meets,
and he can't wait to be baptized!
We all woke up early excited for him to open his presents. Look at how loved this kid is!
I can't believe my baby is eight.
Tallon is such a delight.
He is an awesome big brother to 3 lucky boys,
he is full of laughter and smiles,
he is a hard worker and dedicated to what he is doing,
he loves to read,
he loves guns as much as his daddy,
his imagination is amazing and very entertaining,
he is a friend to all he meets,
and he can't wait to be baptized!
We all woke up early excited for him to open his presents. Look at how loved this kid is!
Thanks baby Van
Where did my little cowboy go!?
He couldn't wait to get outside and try out his new board. He did really well for his first time and I was very thankful that we didn't have to go to the hospital for any broken bones before his party!
His friends waiting for brownies and ice cream
Blowing out his candles
He picked my favorite brownies for his birthday. Oh the pounds that are not going to come off this week because of them. Yum!
He couldn't wait to get outside and try out his new board. He did really well for his first time and I was very thankful that we didn't have to go to the hospital for any broken bones before his party!
While all the kids and moms were outside supervising kids, Tyler and my dad pulled the rough duty of sitting with the babies.
Here is Van @ 2 months, my dad, and Kristi @3 weeks.
A couple of weeks ago Tallon came to me pretty down.
He told me that he couldn't remember what Derek looked like anymore.
He tried to picture him in his mind, but he just couldn't get a clear image anymore.
It broke my heart.
I told Shandi and of course she came up with an amazing thing for Tallon.
A framed picture of Derek for his room and his very own "Derek Book".
I can't count the tears that have been shed in our home today.
What a treasured gift.
How we love you Tallon
Happy Birthday!!


1 comments:
I can´t believe I missed Tallons birthday!! When is his baptism date? I would really like to come for his special day and I would be willing to do anything to make it! Please let me know! I am glad everything was good and can´t wait to see Tallon! He has grown up a ton since the last time I was home! Tell him I say hi and that I miss him!
Post a Comment