CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

An added Bonus

My sister Jullie and her baby Branson, joined Van, Tallon and I on our trip to Jackson to go see my sister Jessie and her new baby, Walter.
As we started up the canyon I made the comment that since I didn't have my good camera we would probably see the Mountain Goats.
Sure enough, there they were at the 2nd turnoff.
Sorry the pics aren't the best, enjoy anyways.


If you care enough to count, there were 10.
It has been about 4 years since I have got to see the Mountain Sheep that come down into the Hoback and since our luck was looking good, we made the extra 10 min drive and this is what we found...


both in one day!! Awesome.
The only kicker was that I didn't have all my boys with me. They would have loved it. Ty was an angel and kept the twins and Camilla so that Jullie and I could enjoy our trip. Maybe one day this week we will try our luck and see if we get lucky again.

0 comments: