CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Honest Truth

These two are the best of buddies.

Having a twin must be the coolest thing.
Just think of it: to always have someone there for you!
Someone to torment, someone there with each new discovery, someone to get it mischief with, someone to trade places with and only get caught by a select few, and if it comes right down to it...


someone to share just about anything with with.

And while I am being honest about this awesome relationship, I will share a brief conversation from the other day.
Orrin: "MOM!! Please come wipe my butt."
Mom: "Just one second, let me put Van down."
Orrin: "Never mind. VIVIN!! Please, you come wipe my butt?"
Vivin: "OK. Mom I will wipe Orrin's butt."
Me... cold silence trying to suppress laughter.
Orrin: "Thanks Viv!"
Vivin: "Welcome Orrin."
Me... I was just impressed that they used their manners.

Now you know why I have that twitch right above my left eye.

0 comments: