CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

6 more weeks!?!?!?

Just shoot us now and get it over with. Tallon just came home all broken hearted because the Groundhog saw his shadow. We have all seen Bambi II enough times to know what this means, 6 more weeks of winter, it can't be true! I will have to second Tallon's thoughts of winter needs to be over and "We miss GREEN"!! It is a color that we long to see. "I don't like it" were Tallon's exact words "some kids liked it, but not me." I am sure that we will get over our disgust (in about 6 weeks). For now we will just have to be content with the color of winter, WHITE!

2 comments:

Jeanine Southwick said...

JAYMIE!!!! HI! I was looking at Alecia and Drew's blog and saw your name and was sooooo excited! I have been trying to find a way to get in contact with you for years and here you are! How are you? Tell me all about your life the past 10 years!

Jeanine Southwick said...

Email me at southyj@gmail.com.