CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Toddler Days

This morning at the local CDC they offered "Toddler Days", you got to bring your wee ones and let them play and discover at all of the great activities they had set up. The boys had a blast!! They would run from one table to the next just jabbering and pointing, it was too cute. They played with play dough, went down slides, scribbled on paper, and found the animals. Once the animals were found they didn't show a lot of interest in anything else.


I love it when the kids find something they just love and have to bring it to show mom. Orrin had this cow and was mooing all over the building until he found and showed me, then he ran back to Vivin and went right on playing.

Vivin did break away for a minute to play with the puzzles. It is always fun to see my kids try something new, it brings out a whole new side of them.

They loved the ball toys that they had. They just giggled as the balls would go through all of the fun toys.

I was so impressed with how well they shared today. They played so cute with each other, a couple of times I was just amazed. Maybe fighting, hitting, and screaming over toys is a special talent they choose only to share at home.

1 comments:

Skinner Family said...

Can you believe that we are going to celebrate 2 years and 6 years?!It is fun that your boys and Bailey share the same birthday. Kids grow up too fast. Thank you so much for helping with Bailey. It was so nice to be able to go and not worry about her one minute. I am glad it all worked out. I would love to return the favor anytime, just give me a call.