I thought that Tallon would struggle with getting thrown on the ground, but he really has a great time.
A little one on one time with the coach. I am really impressed with the time that each child gets with the coaches.
He really likes it when it is his turn to throw the other kid. He is such a ham for the camera.
I was surprised when he was able to lift the kid off the ground. He "practices" and "exercises" a lot at home. By this I mean that he throws the twins onto the couch and runs laps around the living room!!
After practice was over we ran straight for the auditorium to watch Tyler's band concert. The local high school band does a community band every year, and this is the first year that Tyler was able to join in the fun. It has only been 9 years since he has played, and it was the first time that I have seen Ty play his trombone and he did so good!!!! The twins were not really interested in anything but screaming and trying to run away, so we spent most of our time listening from doorways. Tallon got a great kick out of watching his dad and decided that he is going to be a band geek too!!
I really have to give a shout out to Alicia for helping me. She is the photographer since I was busy holding up the doorways!!
Here is Tyler after it was all said and done. It really made me step back a few years to the good old high school days. He really hasn't changed that much LOL!!! Well maybe he has changed a bit.
It was a really crazy evening, but a really fun one at the same time. Both boys came home so excited. They both had a ball at the events they were doing. It is fun to see Tyler enjoy something that he did sooo long ago!!! It is really great that the band director puts some thing like this together every year. We will be back again next February!!

2 comments:
The trombone!! For real?!! I would have never guessed in a million years that Tyler...rough and tough Tyler would play the trombone! And wearing a tie! Wow!! Very impressed! And way to go Tallon on the wrestling! So cute!
Thanks for inviting me to come. I had lots of fun with Orrin and taking pictures!
Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment