CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Happy Valentines

We had a great Valentines Day this year. Tyler and the boys gave me these beautiful roses. I am a sucker for roses. Some think that it is corny to give flowers, I personally could get flowers everyday of the year and love it.

I enjoy drying the roses I get and using them in some of my decorating.

We celebrated Tyler's Grandpa and Grandma Taylor's 50th wedding anniversary. 50 years!! It is amazing to think what they have been blessed with in those years. 3 children, 12 grandchildren, 5 great grandchildren (with 2 more due this summer)! What a wonderful legacy.

Grandma rented the Fun Zone for the afternoon, and all the little ones had a ball. Alan and Anji's girls, Hailey and Paige, were great entertainment for Orrin, Vivin, and little Brooke.

Orrin loved that cupcakes!! Nothing more said he loved the cupcakes!!

Vivin enjoyed them as well. He also got some extra loves from grandma,which made them even more sweet.

Tyler enjoys any time that he gets with grandpa. He looks so much like him!! They both look gruff but are the biggest teddy bears.

We had a wonderful day!! We love that we are blessed to live by our families and enjoy any time that we are able to get together, especially if it is to celebrate wonderful events like this!!!

0 comments: