CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vacuuming in High Heels and Pearls?!?!?!

Not at this house, we do the "Vacuuming in Cowboy boots and Spurs"!!! How dang cute is this. I mentioned to Tallon that I needed to catch up on house work (I know it's Sunday, but I got behind yesterday) he said that he would help me while I bathed the twins. The vacuum was out and so he went to work. I was amazed that he knew how to work the thing!! After I got over my amazement I started to laugh, there he was in his cowboy boots and spurs!!


To make it even better, after the floors were done, he whipped out the hose and did the baseboards!! What a great kid.

He has got some mad skills with a vacuum. Tyler told him that he was going to make someone a good wife one day, and he just smiled and said "Yep"!!

0 comments: