I didn't think it was possible but Van got cuter this month
he also graduated from his baby bath to the sink
I love it when the babies are old enough for the sink
Van has started picking up "puffs" with his fingers and getting them into his mouth! He eats "puffs" all day, he can't get enough of them. He won't eat regular baby food. He just gags on it. When anything comes at him on a spoon or a fork he clamps his mouth shut, closes his eyes, and makes a sour face. Seriously it is the cutest thing EVER. But if it is a finger food of sorts he will munch all day. He stole Viv's fruit loops this morning and went to town. At least he is eating something. His favorite for the month was Grandpa Chad feeding him some Pumpkin Pie.
The past week or so he has went back to his bad sleeping habits. It could have something to do with the fact that he was still in a bassinet by the bed :) So last night Tyler broke down and finally set up the play pen, much better,... still not great but better.
He can now say "Hi dad" very clear. I worked so hard on the ma ma ma 's but nothing. He also says bab bab bab when Bobby comes through the door, I tell my self it is just by chance and that he doesn't say Bobby before Mommy but I am not very convincing.
He definitely learned what the flash of a camera means! It is awesome. Even if he is not the subject of the picture, he is there in the background, just smiling away.
He is starting to move. He is finally content to lay on his tummy and has started rolling to get across the room. He loves to get where his brothers are. They are definitely his favorite things in the world. I knew I wouldn't be the favorite for long. When the boys are out front playing, Van is in the window laughing and squealing. He does love me when I am on the computer. He puts his hands on top of mine when I type. Pretty much the sweetest thing ever.
This month has been so fun for Van and his Daddy. Ty has only got to work one week since Christmas, which has left a lot of Van and Daddy time. It is great! Their afternoon naps and play time have really helped Van's development. As you can tell he is the HaPpIeSt baby. All the cute smiles were captured by Tallon, he gets the really big ones!

0 comments:
Post a Comment