It is such a love hate relationship
Van loves it
Van hates sleep without it
I love that Van loves it
I hate that Van won't find it in his sleep
Van loves to use it as a toy
I hate that it is in EVERY picture
I love that Van calmes down with it
I hate that it takes "it" to sometimes make him happy
But overall I love it as much as Van loves it, so I guess it gets to stay.
Van loves it
Van hates sleep without it
I love that Van loves it
I hate that Van won't find it in his sleep
Van loves to use it as a toy
I hate that it is in EVERY picture
I love that Van calmes down with it
I hate that it takes "it" to sometimes make him happy
But overall I love it as much as Van loves it, so I guess it gets to stay.
I have NEVER had a binki baby. Tallon despised them, the twins tolerated them for a few months, but Van LOVES his.I didn't know what I would think about having a baby that was attached to a binki, but I have decided it isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
It really does make Van the easiest baby ever and I love that.
I love that he chews on it more than sucks on it and that I am never searching for a toy to entertain him.
After all, it could be worse, right?!

2 comments:
Jaymie once again THANKS for the fresh pics of the boys it helps curb my homesickness and makes me smile
Yes, it could be worse. Plus don't worry it won't be long & he will probably get tired of it & then just move onto his thumb - LOL just kidding (hopefully kidding) :D
I have to say when I first looked at this post I apparently read the title too quickly because I was trying to figure out why you were posting about a bikini! hahahaha I am such a spaz!!!
Post a Comment